Moving Past the Corporate Catch Phrase… Delivering On-Target Results!
This course is designed to help ensure that your employees are attracted to and inspired by their work; that they want to work and willingly invest their “discretionary effort” in helping the business continue to be successful.
This course goes beyond job satisfaction. It addresses employee commitment and dedication, as well as ensuring employees are challenged by their work.
Upon completion of this program participants should be able to:
- Diagnose and measure employee engagement
- Recognize the role that respect and collaboration play in Employee Engagement
- Recognize the importance of investing in training and development to both retain employees and prospective candidates.
- Know how to enable employees to enhance Engagement
- Understand how to create an environment which allows for employees to be engaged.
When you consider that the average employee spends about 10,000 days working in a lifetime, it’s logical to try to make that time as rewarding as possible.
- Develop strategies for intentional engagement
- Maintain commitment ad focus toward engagement
- Developing the Plan
- Crafting the Work Environment
- Supporting Employee Development
- Coaching Employees
- Maintaining Engagement